2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Join us on Tuesday, December 1 at 2 p.m. EST for an online discussion with journalists, activists and global health experts.
Our LOCAL panel will discuss Georgia’s current HIV stats, how the coronavirus pandemic hindered progress, and what community organizations are doing to improve the outlook for 2021.
Our GLOBAL panel will discuss the global COVID-19 response and how HIV prevention and treatment must be part of the recovery plan for 2021 and beyond.
- What have we learned from decades of HIV/AIDS response that has helped with the COVID-19 response?
- How are underserved populations affected by both the pandemic and the epidemic?
- How are PEPFAR funding and related organizations’ HIV/AIDS response affected by COVID-19?
- What is Atlanta’s role, locally and globally, in these responses?
- What is the role of activism in pandemic and epidemic responses?
Plus: audience Q& A session
Panelists to be announced soon.