JR07876 – Sales Support Coordinator
CBS46, a Meredith station is seeking a Sales Support Coordinator (SSC) to work with and under the guidance of their respective sales team, providing sales support/service pertaining to all local business that the team manages. In addition, will assist in the process of executing station sponsorships, advertising product placement and sponsored integration for all CBS46 platforms and programs. Tasks include order input, makegoods and preempts for team, trafficking all creative for team, organizing team activity and scheduling, working with clients directly in campaign coordination on all platforms, assisting in blog activity and in-bound lead generation, assisting in hubspot updates. The SSC will work with internal departments including sales, news, promotions, entertainment, engineering, as well as with external customers.
I. Essential Job Functions
Weight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
30% Inputs, checks and confirms orders on WideOrbit.
20% Provides sales/service support to team members and clients.
20% Schedules, organizes, discusses, and helps plan segment integrations and news/station sponsorship for accounts managed by his/her team.
10% Facilitates missing copy and helps research and resolve log and invoice discrepancies.
10% Assists with video editing and posts pictures/videos on website and social media.
10% Ongoing collaboration with team to service all clients.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent. College/university/technical degree preferred.
Experience: Previous sales/service support or office experience.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a proven track record in successful collaboration across teams, divisions and platforms.
- Computer skills utilizing Wide Orbit and Microsoft software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
- Strong organization and phone skills and ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and writing skills, with ability to service customers and show extreme professionalism when dealing with clients.
- Strong analytics, strategic and critical thinking skills along with good business judgment ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and communicate diplomatically with all clients, viewers, and local representatives.
- Attention to detail and follow through.
- An understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
- Positive work attitude.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule.
- % Travel Required (Approximate): N/A
Interested and qualified applicants should apply online at https://meredith.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/EXT/job/Georgia-Atlanta-WGCL/Sales-Support-Coordinator_JR07876 . Meredith Corporation, CBS46/WGCL – TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.