Investor Engagement Account Executive
- Develop and implement effective and targeted communications strategies that leverages Georgia Chamber’s brand identity.
- Assists with day-to-day Investor engagement focused social media and communications efforts to include but not limited to advocacy, promotions, outreach, campaigns and customer service.
- Assists with the development and execution of varied and integrated marketing products including website, print publications, newsletters, online communications, media and public relations.
- Provides marketing, communications and digital media support to entire Investor Relations team.
- Manages Investor Relations team’s communications projects, timelines and deliverables.
- Serves as editor for the development, production and maintenance of Investor relations related internal and external communication vehicles, including the main website, marketing materials, publications, newsletters, invitations, flyers, advertisements, and reports.
- Researches information and drafts articles, talking points, press releases, general correspondences and social media content.
- Provides support for posting and updating Investor relations communications via traditional and non-traditional media platforms (e-marketing, web-based and social media).
- Distributes media advisories, press releases, program updates, images and photo captions to appropriate media representatives as assigned.
- Assists with press conferences, interviews, and photo sessions as needed.
- Manages marketing and communications projects as assigned by the Senior Vice President of External Affairs.
- Must be willing to support the Georgia Chamber’s vision, mission and values.
All resumes should go to email@example.com.