Entry-Level Copywriter at Marketing Agency
Nexus marketing is an online marketing agency focused on helping businesses market their products and services that power social good and create a better world.
We’re looking for an Atlanta-based writer to join our team as a full-time copywriter.
This position is a great way for recent college graduates to start their careers in online marketing, as Nexus Marketing provides team members with additional training opportunities and potential to grow within the company.
This individual will be responsible for researching and writing educational content on a variety of topics related to the social good.
The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills and a desire to learn more about online marketing and SEO.
Writing is a fundamental part of this position. If the idea of writing for 40-45 hours a week doesn’t excite you, this role will not be a good fit.
We’re located in the Brookhaven neighborhood of Atlanta, GA. Office highlights include treadmill and standing desks, unlimited coffee, and close proximity to a Chick-fil-A.
Company website: https://www.nexusmarketing.com/
Tips on applying for the writing position:
- Resumes should be submitted in Word or PDF format.
- Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
- Links to writing samples should be included in the cover letter.
What excites us (Qualifications):
- A love of writing (95% of the job will be writing, so this is a must).
- 1-2 years of writing experience (blogging, participation in student newspaper/literary magazine, writing internships, etc.).
- Frighteningly good attention to detail.
- Bachelors degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, or a related field.
- Strong academic performance: overall 3.8 GPA minimum.
What excites you (Responsibilities):
- Researching a variety of topics with limited oversight.
- Conceptualizing, writing, and editing marketing and educational content including blog articles, web pages, and downloadable resources.
- Managing and prioritizing work for multiple projects in order to meet defined deadlines.
- Working and communicating well within a team.
- Compensation (salary + bonus) will be in the mid-30s.
- Health insurance included.
- 401k with company match.
- Generous paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Training and growth opportunities.
- Casual dress code at the office.
- Free Spotify premium and weekly team-building lunch.
- Work with a smart, passionate team.