CPA, Chief Financial Officer, TPA GROUP
As Chief Financial Officer of TPA Group, Jason is responsible for all financial accounting, reporting, and risk management at the firm.
Jason brings a combination of 20 years of consulting, tax, and audit experience that specializes in real estate entities and privately-held middle market companies. Prior to joining TPA Group, Jason was a Senior Audit Manager at Habif, Arogeti & Wynne, LLP where he provided a wide range of services including general accounting, assurance and strategic planning. He started his career at Mauldin & Jenkins as a Client Executive (partner) on audit, review, and compilation engagements of numerous small to medium sized privately held companies. He eventually moved on to Reznick Group to work as a Senior Audit Manager where his experience spanned many types of engagements including employee benefit plans, energy and tax credit funds, local governments, mortgage banking, and real estate entities.
- Bachelor of Science – Business Administration in Accounting, University of Georgia
- CPA, State of Georgia
- CPA, State of California
- CPA, State of North Carolina
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Urban Land Institute – Atlanta Chapter
- Member, NAIOP – Atlanta Chapter